One of the things I missed doing over the various pandemic related lockdowns was attending in-person creative events. It's always good to meet other creatives and to do a bit of networking. But, it's been a while, and if like me you enjoy a good schmooze, you may feel that…
- Cocktails and Create Masterclass with Bombay Sapphire
- Writing about networking for SCBWI
- Look, I'm on TV (kind of...)
- I gave a talk at University of the Arts London
- Featured Illustrator on Words & Pictures
- 2021: Nature Month by Month is published
- Four Year Business Anniversary
- A map of South Devon for Discover Britain
- Charity T-Shirts for Ivy x Little Village
- New Kids' t-shirt designs for Joules Clothing
- Colouring in Book for Millican
- What I would have exhibited at the London Book Fair
- That time I drew cheese for Prince Charles
- Shortlisted for 2019 ALCS Educational Writers Award!
- On BBC Radio 4 Extra: Speaking about Nature Month by Month.